In daily life, there are many diseases that break into our lives unknowingly, and they cause great harm to our health. This is mainly due to our lack of knowledge about diseases, especially In terms of prevention knowledge, if we can learn more about disease prevention, we can be more careful in our daily lives and avoid contact with factors that can cause diseases.
1. The prevention of colon cancer starts with dietary habits. You should eat high-fiber foods every day, such as mushrooms, fungus, seaweed, buckwheat, sweet potatoes, soybeans, green beans, corn and various fruits to keep the stool smooth and reduce the amount of feces. Contact time between carcinogens and colonic mucosa.
2. Reducing the intake of fat and animal protein in food can reduce the production of carcinogens and carcinogenic effects of their decomposition products, thereby reducing the incidence of colon cancer.
3. The prevention of colon cancer also requires the prevention and treatment of schistosomiasis.
4. Prevent and treat precancerous lesions of colon cancer. For colon adenomatous polyps, especially familial polyposis, the lesions must be removed as soon as possible. Chronic colitis should be actively treated. 5. Treat patients with a family history of colon and rectal cancer and those with Oral calcium supplements for people with a high risk of colon and rectal cancer can reduce the incidence of cancer. The most commonly used drugs for chemoprevention are vitamin ae, beta-carotene, and 4-hpr. Large doses of vitamin c are also commonly used to prevent polyps. form.
5. Do physical exercise. It is best to move your body for 30 minutes every day. Studies have found that people who are active at work are 40% to 50% less likely to develop colon cancer than people who sit at work. Since most people There is feces in the colon for a long time, and a large amount of activity helps the feces pass through the colon quickly. There are carcinogens in the feces.
The longer it stays in the colon, the more opportunities the carcinogens have to come into contact with the intestinal wall, which increases the possibility of colon cancer. The more sexual you are, the more active you are. Increasing activity can reduce the content of hormones in the intestines, thereby reducing the possibility of colon cancer.
Therefore, the prevention of colon cancer also requires 30 minutes of activity every day. For your own health, you must have knowledge about the prevention of colon cancer. If you find symptoms of colon cancer, you must receive timely treatment to avoid causing As your condition worsens, it will also hinder your life and work.