Colon cancer is a particularly harmful gastrointestinal disease. After suffering from colon cancer, symptoms such as blood in the stool and pain will appear. It can also cause complications such as anemia and infection, which seriously threatens people's lives and health. Therefore, everyone should develop good eating habits in daily life and actively prevent the occurrence of colon cancer. So how to prevent colon cancer in life? I will introduce it to you next.
1. Regular inspection. Friends who have ulcerative colitis in their family, or friends who have a family history of colorectal cancer, should have regular check-ups and be alert to the signs and early symptoms of colitis in their daily lives. If there is a change in defecation time, diarrhea, constipation, or blood in the stool, , black stool, thin stool and other symptoms, you must seek medical treatment in time.
2. Prevent intestinal diseases. Everyone should maintain a good lifestyle in daily life, eat regularly, eat less cold and spicy food, and do not smoke or drink. If you suffer from constipation, you must treat it in time, pay attention to keeping the stool smooth, and prevent the occurrence of chronic enteritis, intestinal polyps and other intestinal diseases.
3. Actively exercise. You can do physical exercises such as walking, jogging, playing badminton, and yoga every day, which can strengthen your physique, improve your body's immunity, and thereby prevent the occurrence of colon cancer.
4. Supplement folic acid. Supplementing folic acid can prevent and treat colon cancer. Supplementing folic acid before colon cancer can reduce the risk of colon cancer. Supplementing folic acid after colon cancer can play an auxiliary treatment role.
5. Exercise for 40 minutes every day. According to research, if you can do aerobic exercise such as running, swimming, skiing, cycling, etc. for 40 minutes a day, it can promote digestion, accelerate intestinal emptying, reduce the retention of cancerous substances in the intestinal tract, and thus inhibit tumor growth.
6. Spend 10 minutes in the sun every day. According to research, vitamin D can alter cell growth in the intestines, thereby preventing the development of colon cancer. Exposure to the sun for 10 minutes a day helps the body produce vitamin D. You can spend more time in the sun on sunny days to prevent the occurrence of colon cancer.
Colon cancer poses a great threat to people's life and health. Therefore, everyone should pay attention to active prevention in daily life, maintain good eating habits, do not smoke and drink alcohol, and eat a lighter diet. You can eat more freshwater fish to reduce the incidence of colon cancer. Rate. In addition, everyone should have regular physical examinations. If you have abnormal symptoms such as blood in your stool, you must see a doctor in time.