What are the factors that lead to colon cancer?1. DietDietary factors are the main factors leading to the onset of colon cancer. Long-term consumption of high-fat or irritating foods may cause damage to the digestive tract. This damage is ongoing and may cause long-term chronic inflammation, which also creates the basis for cancer cells. laid the foundation for its emergence.
2. HeredityPeople whose parents have colon cancer are about 8 times more likely to develop colon cancer than normal people. This shows that there are certain genetic factors. If familial genetic diseases are not controlled, they will generally develop in the early stages. Discovering the possibility of colon cancer.
3. Disease factorsAmong the risk factors for colon cancer, disease factors account for a large part, such as colorectal adenoma. When it occurs, the symptoms are similar to colon cancer. Patients with colorectal adenoma are several times more likely to develop colon cancer than normal people. . If patients with chronic enteritis in the past cannot get timely treatment and effective control of enteritis, they may also develop cancer. Basically, all chronic intestinal inflammations have the possibility of becoming cancerous, but the possibilities are different. Once related diseases occur, we still need to deal with them effectively.
What are the clinical symptoms of colon cancer?1. IndigestionThe early symptoms of colon cancer begin with ordinary digestive tract symptoms, usually indigestion. Its symptoms are often confused with chronic enteritis. Most of them are intermittent and persistent attacks, and the pain is not too obvious. , so special examinations for colon cancer can be considered in the early stages.
2. Abdominal massMany diseases may cause abdominal masses, but the typical symptom is a mass caused by tumors in the abdomen. Generally, this kind of abdominal mass can be touched with hands, has a hard texture, and has a certain degree of mobility, then we can perform relevant examinations on the mass.
3. Intestinal obstructionDue to the deformation, abscess and local blockage that occur after colon cancer, the symptoms of intestinal obstruction become more and more obvious. Generally, intestinal obstruction is accompanied by tenderness, bowel sounds, and symptoms of abdominal pain and constipation. However, we can conduct pathological examination on the patient to find out the cause.
4. AscitesThe late symptoms of colon cancer are generally various complications that occur after cancer cells metastasize. As cancer cells spread and metastasize, they may be symptoms caused by other organ lesions, such as jaundice and ascites.
The symptoms of colon cancer itself are not too serious, but because cancer cells are prone to metastasis and direct infiltration, causing lesions in surrounding tissues and organs, the scary thing is the complications caused by colon cancer. Once metastasis occurs , it is difficult to control subsequent symptoms, which may lead to the spread of cancer cells throughout the abdominal cavity.